Monday, September 22, 2008

Brennen's New Look

Wednesday, September 17th
Brennen's New Glasses Josh and Brennen

Mr. Me Too Glasses

Brennen had been complaining that his vision was blurry and it was hard to see for a few weeks, so I took him in to Dr. Williams, our optometrist. Sure enough, he is nearsighted, just like Josh, Dallin and I. His glasses came in today. The nurse from school happened to call Friday after checking him. I have talked a lot with her this year with Brennen's asthma, broken wrist and now eyesight. I assured her the glasses were on their way. Brennen thought these were so cool and is excited to see again! He loves being like his older brothers. Dallin hides his nearsightedness with contacts and I must admit I only wear my glasses at night to drive. I am going to have to wear them to play piano for choir though and I'm a little nervous about that whole thing.
Brennen looks great!

2 comments:

joni said...

Love the glasses! Brennen you are the style man now!

The Gag-nears said...

the cast and glasses look great! Brennen is in and the glow in the dark cast is pretty cool. In my day we only had white as an option! Just don't let your mom play airplane with you and fly you over the top of any couches, you may break your arm again. Yes Nicole, you broke my arm when I was 5. Remember? Oh the good ol' days. Sounds like your kids are just paying you back for being the rough and tough older sister you were to us! J/k Love you sis!