Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby Carson

Brookly and Carson Brian SheppardBrennen and Carson
Julie and Carson
Andrew and Brennen

This was a fun half-family outing. We figured Lynnette and Carson wouldn't be up to the whole Gardner crew so Brookly and Brennen got to tag along with me for the trip to Anthem on Sunday to see Carson. Dallin got to go iceskating Sat. and Josh got to go stargazing. Jarom was the only justified upset one.
Carson is so perfect and precious and new and small! I know 8 pounds 10 1/2 ounces may not seem small, but to me and my past experience of Big Ben, he was so tiny and cute! It was fun to see Greg and Lynnette and their crew. We even stayed until Julie and Tanesa got there. Such a long drive home. Definitely worth the drive though.

2 comments:

The Gag-nears said...

cute baby! Fun that you get to go see him! Wish you could see my new baby as easy! She'll be all grown up by the time you see her! Sad! Doesn't Julie look gorgeous on her picture? I think she does. Your kids are beautful - love the cast on Brennie :(

Lynnette said...

Who's cute baby is that, anyway?!? I'm glad you were able to come up and see him. Good luck with all of your drama at home and with your kids! Let me know how it all turns out.