Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Worth It November 23, 2010

This is what makes it all worth it! Brennen had to write a paper for English. He chose me. I love his sentiments and selective memory:) Josh didn't agree when he wrote it because he hates my meatloaf. Ahh the joys of so many:)
Love,
Nicole

Brennen Gardner

November 23, 2010

Final Copy

Mom

“Mmm, good food Mom,” said Ben, my little brother. My mom had once again made the meatloaf that tastes like heaven. She has delicious food that makes you mouth water from just one bite. The smell of it just makes your body warm up. Her food tastes like heaven. It is always really good. My mom is good at many things.

Every Saturday my mom turns on music as we work. Just about every time she’s working you can hear her singing along with her country music. She will clean until everything is spotless. We have to do chores to help out. When you help her clean you can always see a big smile on her face.

I love to play games with my mom. On Sundays we have more time and we play Apples to Apples and Rummikub and our new game, Hullaballoo. If you could see us play, you’d think we were the silliest family ever. I feel special that my mom spends time with me to play games.

My mom never gets mad. All of the time you can hear her sweet, soft voice. When you hug her you can feel her smooth, soft skin. You also can always see a big smile on her face. Her blond hair and freckles make her irreplaceable. I’m so glad I have such an awesome mom. I love her so much. Her love for me makes my day go be a lot faster. I feel safe and loved when I’m with my mom.


No comments: