Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 3

We got up at 6:30am because of late start Wednesday for Dallin. I attempted to fix an ingrown toenail for Brookly - we need Wes. After the usual runs to school I started laundry and caught up on email, facebook, and wrote our Christmas card. Ben and I are off to Target to get our family pictures out.
The pictures are so cute! We brought them home and did more laundry then picked up Brinton kids at 1:45pm. They started homework, watched some TV and we had cheese crisps and tostadas for dinner. I looked at ads for groceries. I made a few lists. I worked on the tree some more and did a few carpools to Scouts. Brookly had a choir practice for her song for the Stake program. The older boys went to the Temple lights for mutual. Ben, Jarom and I read Polar Express and cleaned the living room more. They bathed, which means put on their swimsuits and played in the bath for 1/2 hour while drenching the whole floor, and Brookly did her dishes and then we did our devotional. I found Brookly's violin books, missing for 2 weeks now, with the piano music when I got out the Christmas music. Brookly called Aunt Adrian to tell her the good news! I broke my nail half way to the quick trying to pull out the vacuum attachment. Always an adventure. I just need the ladder to finish the top of the tree. I love our tree!
Wes will talk to me a little later as he's trying to write his Final paper for his last week of Accounting class. Crazy that we don't even get to connect much when he's gone. Next week he'll have more time to talk because he'll have a break for a while before his next class. I pulled out lots of stuff from my closet searching for the RC battery packs I bought for Brennen for Christmas that seem to have disappeared. No luck yet. I'll keep searching and praying. It's 9pm and the boys are home from the lights and getting ready for bed. Josh has English homework.
Talked to Wes and wound down things and went to bed at 11. Josh was still up.

No comments: