Friday, February 12, 2010

Lovin My Life!

A few of the reasons why I love my life... Brennen was amazing in the Kids Rock Marathon and Ben was the first hug!
Jarom's first Cub Scout Pack Meeting, Wes came even though he had tons of homeowork:)

Flagstaff sledding trip with the kids and some friends



Josh and Brennen on our family hike up "A" mountain after the marathon.
I love moments like this!


Brookly and me after she WON the Brinton School spelling bee as a 4th grader! What an incredible girl!
I've decided I really do love my life!
My thoughts to let it be known that I am incredibly blessed!


I love the hugs and kisses and kid fights and dishes.
I love laundry to the ceiling and enough stress to keep me kneeling.
I love my sweetheart although he's gone for the most part.
I love the many things that being a Mom brings.
I'll take carpools and homework and sassy talk too.
All reminders of blessings of work to do.
I'll take diapers at 31/2 and attitude rant.
Because I don't take for granted that dear friends can't.
My heart aches for those who don't know this joy
The endearment of my girl, the energy of each boy!
I am blessed beyond deserving and feel it keen
As I try and try to teach them to keep the house clean.
Days go by so frantic and always too much to do
I wanted to stop and recount the joy too.
For I feel so grateful for each and every day
I don't want to spend these years wishing them away!
The excitement of hide and seek, the proud papers home,
Reminding me daily I'd never roam.
For being anywhere else Iwill not long,
Home with my family is where I belong!

1 comment:

The Gag-nears said...

Thanks for the contagious gratitude attitude did! You inspire me everyday with all you do. I say if Nicole can do it with 6 kids I can do it with three! Love you and can't wait to find out if we are going to live there!