Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Fun way to start the month! I made these darling blocks at a craft day with my friend, Joni.


These candies are part of our tradition to use only these for a while at dinner and not talk. Lots of fun!
At Primary Activity Day the kids made these sweet Valentine's for us:)
Heart Attacked doors are our new tradition.
My girl!

The crew on VDay!
The only picture that was OK. They quickly dispersed before I looked at it too close.

The one I live for who makes it all worth it!

For Valentine's Day we started a fun new tradition of heart attacking each person's door with love notes from the family. It turned out so cute and made us remember who loves us!
Since Valentine's was on Sunday we had a nice dinner at home and used the heart candies with Grandma and Grandpa for a while to talk. Wes and I went to dinner for our date Sat. night and were too tired to go on the roof as planned for a movie. Another time:)
I love this holiday that is all about LOVE! I love my family!

No comments: