Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 19th, 2010 Letter

Hi Family,
Just FYI: Wes was informed today that Orbital Sciences will NOT pay for any more schooling. He is only 1/3 done with his Masters and this is just great news in the brink of layoffs and very little raise and Dallin driving soon and needing insurance. Now we do feel reassured, a little, for a job that they have made Wes the alternate for a different program that launches in March/April. In addition to his program that launches in October. So I will be a single Mom for a year of travel but we have a job:) This requires lots more travel but means they really need him, we hope. They let 2 more engineers on his program go this week who were contractors. Hard to see.
I also got a call from my Dr for my "annual" checkup results and the bloodwork is not all well. High cholesterol and thyroid low is what they said when I went back in. Wanted a pelvic ultrasound but that came back normal. Just scary to have to go back in.

Then I updated Brennen and Brookly and had to go to concert for Dallin and Josh. Busy as ever!

No comments: