Tuesday, September 1, 2009

River Park, Lompoc, CA

Poison Oak.
That's all.
No warning about what it may do. Just the facts.

Dallin is playing with fishing line of course:)Josh is showing Ben the little fish he caught.

Ben was so cute! He is usually afraid of slides but this time insisted, "I'm 3. I do it myself."

Jarom in the trees.
Brookly hanging in the breeze.
Josh lovin the pond and playing with the fish.

Oh, my precious children!

You don't get cuter!
What a handsome Brennen!
Sweet Jarom!

Up pretty high if I'd hit the right angle.
Ben and Jarom

Some of the crew
The whole darling bunch!
We went to this beautiful park a couple of times and I had the kids pose and play and took tons of pictures. I loved the poison oak signs surrounding the park. Not WATCH OUT - POISON OAK mind you, just simply labeling it. We learned what it looks like:)
The kids loved the pond and the swings. It was just so peaceful and pretty!

No comments: