Monday, September 14, 2009

3 Strikes and Ben's Out!

This is from August 7th. I know I keep bouncing around but I can't find if I wrote this here or not and wanted to make sure that Ben is written in history!
OK, 3 strikes and Ben's out! Pushing the clothes cart and getting in trouble, running away and hiding in racks long enough I was ready to call police, and then pushing open the emergency door to sound the alarm. I will never take him to JCPenney shopping again! Ever. This was the text I sent Wes after our joyous experience today for Dallin shoes and shorts for back to school shopping. We had convinced Ben the stroller would be fun and as soon as we got there he jumped out and we had 2 flat tires( jogging stroller). So we were pushing the stroller and trying to keep up with Ben anyway when these antics happened. I told you he's a handful!

1 comment:

Camie and JD said...

He is a handful! It's good to read you blog and see into your life!