Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter Wonderland

The beautiful icicles that hung from the Gardner home in Pinetop.The incredible ice flowers formed by ice crystals in the snow.
Do you see the fence and how high the snow is?
The majesty of nature's beauty.
The fence buried.
What an amazing sight the wonder of winter brings! I love the beauty of nature and enjoy that I don't have to scrape my windows every morning to drive, just visit and enjoy! As this year ends I am grateful for the love that my family has shown me. Spending time together is one of my favorite things to do. Memories of my family together growing up are still precious to me. Together, Forever, No Matter What! We have our differences, our share of contention and stress but through it all we know that we are loved and that is a blessing for which I will be eternally grateful. I love my sweet husband and feel he is so perfect for me. He is my perfect complement. He is calm when I'm a storm and keeps the tide of our home ever flowing towards our Heavenly Home as one eternal family. Family and friends are life's greatest blessings!

4 comments:

joni said...

Beautiful pictures! Love all the beauty of nature for sure!

Kristy said...

I agree with Joni! Beautiful pictures! Crazy boys though, I would freeze to death without a coat in the snow!

Teanne said...

that snow looks like so much fun! Your kids built some cool things. What a fun time together as a family. I feel really bad for my kids that they didn't get to see snow this year. I guess there's still a chance...

Camie and JD said...

So sad to have missed the wedding. :( I missed all you guys.