Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jarom's 7th Birthday!





Jarom is full of joy! What a magical time of year to be born! As Jarom turns 7 I look back on how much fun he has always been! He came shortly after Brookly and joined our rowdy home right before Christmas. He was due Christmas Eve and with our other babies there was no telling when he'd actually come. What a blessing Jarom is in our home! He is helpful and happy! His energy often exceeds mine and he helps keep things light. He gives love freely and is concerned for others. He loves airplanes, cars, trains and playing outside! His favorite color is green and he loves school. I took in cupcakes to his class on Friday and he was so excited to see me. He wanted me to stay so I did as long as I could since I already had a babysitter for Ben from the Nutcracker fieldtrip.
On Saturday we went as a family to Makutu's Island to celebrate this special boy! We have so much fun together! Ben loved being taken over and over by his brothers and sister down the big slides!

No comments: