Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Dessert at Myrna and Bill's

Jarom got a big hug from Grandma!Ben and I Jar and Brookly with cousins
Want some of my cookie?
On the way to Bill & Myrna Sheppard's for dessert we stopped by and gave our gift to Grandma Gurney and Aunt Karen who were at Genie's for Christmas. We only stopped a minute because we were so late from the pies! Always love from Grandma!
We had fun at Sheppard's and the kids love playing with all these 2nd cousins even though I don't know all their names! The highlight was the piano duet by Jacob and Devaun for Sleigh Ride. Greg, polish up, we're on for next year with Mom and Dad here! I'll get you the music early! Myrna had hurt her back and was not feeling well so I dropped by her room for a visit (until Wes had to come in from the car to get me:) Always fun to be with family!

1 comment:

The Gag-nears said...

Holy moly sister. I can't believe you found the time amidst all you do to do this many posts. CRAzy! I miss your family like crazy. You are such a wonderful mother. I am amazed every time I read your blog at all you do for your kids as I sit here and bearly handle my 3 kids you are running circles around me with 6. Glad your holidays were good an dwe will see you at the end of the month!