Friday, January 16, 2009

Sledding by the Old Ski Run!

Monday, December 29th, 2008
Brennen and Ben for a bumpy ride!Samuel had a great time!
Josh climbs back up for another run!
Hold on Jar!
Brookly at the top!
Brennen always smiles!
Still smiling!
Jarom loves the snow!
Yes, even I went down with Ben.
Ben loved riding with his Daddy!
Sledding is a family favorite and we sure missed Dallin! Dallin was with Skyline Marching Band in Texas playing for the Alamo Bowl. We came home to AJ on New Years Eve to be home when he got home. Everyone hit the slopes and we had our cousin, Samuel, with us for added fun! I thought it would be freezing like the first day we got there so I really made the kids bundle up, but it was actually 50 degrees out and by the end we all took off our coats, just not the mittens!

1 comment:

joni said...

How cute! I love all the pictures! I am so glad you went and had a great trip! We missed you here, but I know how nice it is just to get away for a few days! Glad you had a great time!