Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brookly's Baptism

Grandparents are Great!New Scriptures on her big day!
Me and My Dad
Brookly looked so sweet and there wasn't a prouder father!
My little girl is growing up!
The whole family in one - after the baptism so we take what we can get:)
What a beautiful baptism day May 24th was for our dear Brookly. With so much love and support she felt so special and looked so sweet. Thank you to friends and family who came from near and far to make this an amazing day that Brookly and our family will not forget. When she sang the first verse of "I Am A Child of God" who could hold back the tears? My precious daughter is now a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The time has flown by and I feel so honored to be her mother. I didn't think I'd get a girl after the 3 hooligan boys and she has definitely been a light in our home. She has a strong testimony and knows how much our Heavenly Father loves her. I know she'll make wise choices as she grows and learns in the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is such a wonderful first step! We had a great day and the food was yummy and the cake was beautiful as well. What a precious memory!

1 comment:

joni said...

What fun! I am so proud of Brookly! The pictures are so wonderful! So sorry I missed it!