Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Outstanding Kids!

OK, this is my brag book/blog so it's my prerogative (I even looked up how to spell it) to brag a bit about my amazing kids! All three from Superstition Mountain Elementary School (SMES) earned the Outstanding Student for their classes!
Joshua earned Scholar of Distinction (for 4 quarters of straight A's), a Reading award and Outstanding Student overall.
Brennen earned Scholar of Distinction, Reading, Computer Lab Reading and Math, PE for running 30 miles (special award from Coach Shepard), and Outstanding Student overall.
Brookly earned Leadership, Spelling, Reading, PE for meeting the national standard for mile run (she ran a mile in 7 minutes 49 seconds), and Outstanding Student overall.
Dallin is already posted for his hard fought Honor Roll and Jarom graduates tomorrow from Kindergarten. What amazing children I'm blessed with!

5 comments:

Phil and Stacie said...

Way to go Gardner kids! And I agree--a blog is definitely for bragging =)
I think it's good to celebrate their accomplishments to balance out all the times we show them our frustrations!

The Gag-nears said...

Okay, Okay, time for the watermelon cheer. And a Round of applause. Theses kids must have amazing parents!!! That's all i have to say. Ryan cannot wait to come and see all these cute kids! I finished Brookly's necklace/bracelet and i have her bow! So cute! I wish I could be there to see her be baptized! It will be awesome!

Kristy said...

See your hard work does pay off! As crazy as this time of year is for you, you must feel some sense of accomplishment as a mother of very hard working and smart children!

joni said...

Congrats to the Gardner Kids! This is awesome! and congrats to wonderful parents who truly have made them who they are, great kids!

Melissa said...

That's amazing, Nicole! Congrats to the kiddos for being so dedicated! And to you and Wes for making them that way! Love ya & miss ya!