Monday, April 28, 2008

TRAILS!!

Oh, mylanta! We've had many trails in our home.... blood from noses and scrapes, Gogurt, Otter Pops, Fudgsicles, Brownies, toys, endless Legos, cars, train tracks, bubbles, spilled milk or pop and the resulting entire sticky kitchen footprint trail, BUT NEVER HAVE I SEEN A TRAIL LIKE THIS!!! Ben came into the office and was stinky. Nothing new there- until I took him to the bath. There were poop pellets ALL OVER the house! I'm talking from the kitchen, in the hall, in the dining room... who knows where the next will show up. It looked like we had let a deer in! I guess that's what happens when I don't remember to change him after naptime! OK, if he weren't so cute.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my :-) Yes, there is a reason kids come as cute as they are.

joni said...

oh my gosh! You do have fun at your house! Amazing how they grow up though and become teenagers!