Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The I'll never do that- disclaimer

OK, so here I am blogging after giving my lecture to Rebecca about not putting her kids online. OK, so I often have to reevaluate where I am and what's important to me and be flexible! Notice I first found out how to keep my blog private (I am paranoid to have my darling children's mugs out there for someone else to manipulate) and how to keep it off the search engines and even off of Google's bloglists. All cool stuff I found in settings! I love the idea of putting my feelings and pictures down more often than I actually get to scrapbook them:)

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Yeah, I'm so glad your a blogger now! I look forward to seeing more pictures and news of the family. I have found that since I've been blogging I have more of a desire to keep a journal on a regular basis. It has been pretty cool! Love ya tonz!!

Cherri said...

Love it! I felt the same way myself until I learned more about the blogging world, now I must say I'm addicted. It is so fun to write down the funny things my kids are saying and doing, it is so easy to just run to my computer and type it up instead of waiting to do more, like scrapbooking. Now I have a sort of journal that keeps me remembering all of the fun stuff! Glad to see it :)

michelle said...

Good to see you blogging! I have a blog too. I like to link my friends to mine, please look at mine and let me know if you are okay with that.

michelle said...

Johnsonfamilydish.com

It is helpful to include the link, eh.

joni said...

I love that you are blogging! I love hearing about what you are doing, even if you just live on the next street!