Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gardner's have a pool!


Wow! From this exciting sea of blue you'd think we have a new pool. The only problem is that this pool is of fabric softener and this is in the laundry room! This is not the first time this has happened and it's so much harder to clean up than you think! I was sure I'd put it on the dryer after I used it - our washer is broken and shakes uncontrollably for every load. Ahhh, just another adventure! On the upside - at least the room was still pretty clean from the mass cleaning effort last week for pest control to be worth the money:) Can you believe I still have to do laundry?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

And I'm sure the laundry room smells beautiful, too! ((HUG)) What a pain!!

The Gag-nears said...

For the love, you didn't even announce that you have a blog now! I have just been getting the emails of your posts and I have thought - what is this all about? But I finally followed the link and realized my sister has finally joined the blogging world! Watch out sis it gets addicting! I love reading of your adventures. You are the best mom ever! Have I ever told you that? You are.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I can only imagine the slippy clean up effort. I thought I was going crazy when our washer flooded the laundryroom, I cannot even imagine softener. Yes, looking on the positive side, you have a wonderful smelling laundry room now.

joni said...

I was a jealous for a second thinking you were getting a pool instead of me! HA HA! Got to love fabric softer and laundry! And I agreed with rebecca you are the best mom ever!