Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wash Those Trucks!

The famous trucks!He kept his cheese grin through it all!
October 2nd
I stepped out of my room from getting ready this morning and Ben was holding his hands up funny and saying, Ewww! He had taken off his shirt and put his hands in the back of his diaper and there was poop all over his hands. I promptly took him to the bath and when I took off his diaper the real fun began! He had put 2 of his trucks in his poopy diaper! I wasn't sure what to do so we made it a game to wash the trucks while washing Ben. Dallin taught Ben to stand with his little legs apart in the tub and face away from the faucet while he squirts him clean before he sits down. It is so cute when he does this. He was patiently waiting for me to wash him off. After he was clean he filled the tub and played wash the trucks! I still am going to throw them in the washer with a load of clothes! What an adventure each new day brings!

2 comments:

The Gag-nears said...

Gross! Ben! Yuck! Boys will be boys I guess. You are a wondeful patient mom through it all and who could ever be mad at that cute face!

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

What a fun way to start your day! I can't believe how much Ben looks like Brookly!