Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dreams and Things

Time OutThe culprits and the victim!
The main culprit!
Oh, that Ben!!! I must have been too absorbed in my blogging world to notice that right next to me in the office Ben pulled out permanent black markers and doodled on the desk next to this computer! I told him no and he gave me his cute time out pout!

What funny kids I have! This morning we were exhausted and it was tough to get up. when I went to wake up Jarom, after Wes had already tried, Jar rolled over and said, "After this episode." It was hilarious! When I asked him a little later if he was dreaming about cartoons he said it was Scooby Doo. He is so funny!
How many times do we wish we could continue with life "After this episode", be it a good one or hard time? I loved this cute response from my sweet Jar!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

"Goof off" should get that off the cabinet! :)

Lynnette said...

What a mischievous little boy! He's too cute!

joni said...

oh that boy is too cute for all this! What to do with him! I will take him if you want?

The Gag-nears said...

I tagged you on my blog - check it out!