Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4th Picture Tag!

This is it! The 4th picture of the 4th album I have on my computer right now was from last Halloween. There are 417 pictures in that album and I don't think I can stop! Yes, Brookly's eyes are closed and I haven't deleted the pics I don't like in that album yet, but here it is!
I now tag Shannan, Wendy (Both of you), Kristy and Joni!

I couldn't stop at the tag and had to put a few of the cuter pics in that album in. You know me by now to know I can't resist posting pictures!

Ben the Pooh Bear and Wes
My Little Engineer Jarom
The whole crew with Caillou before Trick or Treating! What can I say , they are just so cute!! Although Wes doesn't like Halloween one bit, I love the cute costumes and fun of pumpkin decorating, carmel apples and traditions that come with Fall!

Brennen loved doing his own pumpkin!


Sweet, Sticky moment for Jarom and Ben.

Dallin was the cleaner of the pumpkins and Brookly was glad!


SHEPPARD FAMILY REUNION-Nov. 2007


Wow, this is what happens when you get all of us together in one place! Greg and Lynnette planned this one and is turned our great!


The famous family football game was a riot!

Elise, Lynnette, Adrian, Nicole, Brookly, Camie, Greg, Garth and Dallin

Who was the winning team again?!
Dad, Julie, Jeff, Brennen, Andrew, Jordan, Ben, Wes, Bec, Lily and Kashi

Greg was the master carver and Lynnette the master chef for our Thanksgiving feast! Thank you, thank you to our gracious hosts!

What a talented family we have and that was apparent at the Family Talent Show! There were many wonderful numbers, some more serious than others!:)
Garth and Jeff were a hit!Kashi's song was so beautiful!

Grammy and Grampy

All because these two fell in love!


The Olympics were great fun. Becca vs. Garth.
Don't miss with that ice cream!Celebrations were had for winning teams!The train ride with all.
Andrew, Jarom and Ryan loved being together.

Ben's face says it all!

A rare but wonderful look at the entire Brian and Teri Sheppard Family!

A spirited Pictionary game and this turn was Mom vs. Dad! Don't we always play men vs. women? If Mom's on your team you win every time!Camie and Brookly enjoying the game.

Garth and Rebecca Gagnier and family at Mesa Temple lights.Here we are, the Gardner family at Temple lights.Julie enjoying the lights! Although this year will be more enjoyable with a certain Jared joining the pictures!The reunion had to come to a close and here's the final goodbye at the pizza parlor. Love this family! So grateful I'm a part!

What a wonderful time we had together and I must admit that seeing the over 400 pictures of all again was hard to choose from and made me miss our Utah family immensely! Oh, when is our next reunion? Those babies grow too fast! I feel so blessed to have such a strong heritage and such a close family. I love you all!

1 comment:

joni said...

cute cute pictures! Ok I am game! I will have to go and find the 4th album on my computer and the 4th picture! You never know what you might find! Thanks for something fun!