Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend in Review

Brookly with one of Jessi's twins

Just to journal it in, everything turned out beautifully for Lynnette's baby shower. She looks great! It was fun and she got a haul. The picture I took of Lynnette with the stuff didn't turn out so here's Brookly. Jules and I hung out with Aunt Delann and chatted awhile and I returned Melody's purse she left there. Cute clothes! Fun family time!
Dallin in the meantime had a blast camping with the Fletcher's for a spur of the moment trip and he loved fishing! Now we just need to hook him up with someone who hunts since that is his lifelong dream that we can't fulfill.
Wes worked all day and Josh made his debut as the babysitter of Ben. He did great! Brennen stayed at a friends and had a great time and didn't want to come home.
Wes and I got to see Music Man at the Hale theatre for our date! Oh the memories from when our family was in the play together many years ago. I still have so many lines memorized and who can forget dancing the Shipoopi? I miss theatre.
Sunday Brennen woke up with a very painful back and after Tylenol and a heat pad didn't work, Wes and I traded staying with him for church. I went to Sacrament and took Ben. We were in the lobby as usual but he must sit better for Wes. He kept kicking me with his hard shoes! After he went to Nursery, I taught my class and Brother Peterson said he would take the 12-13 yrs. from now until they get a new teacher. This will greatly help the reverence level. We did have some interesting visitors though. They were 2 large African-American boys who are friends of Adam. We had to correct quite a few slips of the Lord's name.
When we got home I had a mini Primary with Brennen and then I crashed. I was exhausted! Soon the kids came in calling but Wes let me nap. Ah, I keep trying to get a nap in to handle the rest of the week but things haven't slowed down enough yet.

No comments: