Monday, August 25, 2008

Caught and Consequence!

Ben's artworkHe was so intent.
Cleaning can be fun!
Do I have to clean it all?

Ben has a fever and has been fussy and soooo fun to deal with today. We mainly played Legos and he laid on the couch and watched Blues Clues. Once the kids got home from school he grabbed crayons and decided he wanted to color. Well, he chose the front door and our table as his drawing surface. He was so funny when I caught him and he just kept on going. I then handed him a Magic Eraser and he proceeded to clean up his mess. He is so cute, even when he thinks everything should go his way! We're hopeful no one else catches this.
Ben also just had some major growth spurt! His 6 1/2 Sunday shoes were too tight on Sunday and his size 7 sandals were tight and little toes over the edge today. We barely found the other sandal from being lost all summer on the side of Dallin's bed. I guess he needs all new shoes! He feels heavier as well. He's really not supposed to grow up so fast. I love this little guy so much! He makes my day brighter! I actually don't mind having to slow down when he is sick. It reminds me what's most important!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

So cute! Artwork on things other than paper seems to be so much more fun for those little guys!