Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sweet, Tired Baby Boy!

Angel Baby! He is so precious when he's sleeping...

I guess the lack of good naptime for the last few days did catch up to Ben. I was in here blogging and he zonked on the couch before lunch. Oh, precious boy. We play a lot of games and read so many books now. I love this time with him. Notice the mismatched socks he chose today and insisted I put on him. He really has a mind of his own. Oh, we were a little worried about his speech and when the lady came to test him she said he's 95% where he should be and that we are talking for him. She counted his words and said his development is already at most of a 3 yr. old. Not quite the 50% delay that has to be there to get Early Intervention speech therapy:) We were thrilled and I have noticed already the difference when we make him talk instead of doing what he wants. I hope he knows how much we love him and that he is still the center of our world! I love his antics and can't even keep up with half of what he does. He truly has a guardian angel working overtime to keep him safe. Lately it's fun to throw things in the fan, break the blinds and climb on the arms of the highest chairs in the house and stand up! He moves the ice chest from the pantry to wherever he wants to go and climbs up. He is amazing with his creative mind to get where he wants to go. "Shoes" is his favorite word and thing to have on. He knows he's going somewhere and he doesn't want to be left behind!

1 comment:

joni said...

I am totally exhusted too Ben so I can relate! I think it is cool how Ben gets his own time now! I miss spending time like that with my little ones!