Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Love To See The Temple

Our beautiful Mesa, AZ TempleBrookly

All of them where Wes proposed to me
Ben's reverent pose

My precious children at the most sacred place on earth
Last Sunday, March 29th, we decided to visit the temple for the evening. OK, Jarom decided months ago and kept begging until we finally decided to just go or we never would. I love going to the temple. As soon as we arrived Ben wanted to go to the temple. Not the visitors center for the little tour or scavenger hunt they gave us - the actual temple. Wes finally took him out to look at the temple from behind the visitor's center. He ran around, but stopped screaming. :) The temple is such a beautiful place and we need to go there more.

3 comments:

a.bhatti said...

Love the pics!

joni said...

Cute kids! I did not know Wes proposal at the Temple! See I learn something new every day!

Dena said...

You lead a very busy life!! Glad we can keep in touch!
Hugs
Dena