Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ben's Preschool Graduation

Ben and I at Easter hunt for Preschool
                                                             Ben with Mrs. Tiffany
Ben was so cute doing the Snowman song and loved the "Word" part!   
 So glad our video camera worked for this!

The whole class with Mrs. Nicole:)
Natalie, Ben, Lacey, Molly, Londyn, Gage, Skylar and Tessa in back by me

Cutest Graduate ever!!

 
I loved getting to help in Ben's Preschool this year to watch him learn and grow!


 Ben adored his trophy and wanted many pictures of it!!
What a fun experience it was to share this year of Great Beginnings Preschool with Ben!
We were blessed to find Tiffany Doucet at the right time and for the right price with me helping in the classroom.  Ben learned to cut, paste, say ABC's, say the Pledge of Allegiance, days of the week, months of the year, write his name and each letter by sound and recongnition as well as written.  Most important he learned to share and take turns and listen and work independently. 
I'm so proud of you Ben!  I love you Ben!! You are ready for Kindergarten!
On the last day of school I told Ben, "I've loved being in your class this year Ben."  He promptly said, "I'm going to love next year when you are not in my class."  Yep, he's ready! 
More ready than me I think!
I forgot to mention that the parents of these darling children gave me $20 Hobby Lobby gift card and a huge basket of fun chocolates, cheese, sausage and even smoked salmon. 

No comments: