Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Women's Conference April 30-May 1

Sisters...Sisters..Camie, Adrian, Becca and I
Me and Lachlynn for the first time!

Me and Joni - how lucky that one of my best friends was also there to share these great days!


Bec, Me and Adrian the first day!

Sisters under the pretty pink trees!
I feel so blessed and amazed at how the Lord works miracles. So many things had to happen for me to be able to go this year and everything worked out. Wes's parents came and stayed to help him because we weren't sure when he'd be traveling. I really needed to be there and was uplifted and renewed.

4 comments:

The Gag-nears said...

I am so glad you made it. I loved spending time with you and dancing with you at the concert. Woot woot! You're the best. Love you!

joni said...

I am so glad we were able to go and spend some much need time away! What a fun trip, and the concert was so awesome, can't wait for next year! Love ya!

Lynnette said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Too bad I missed it! Those are always so uplifting and inspirational. I'm glad you were able to go.

Paola said...

Hey! It's me doing my lame-o quarterly blog visits :). I just love babies! That's so fun to see the new family addition...you and your relatives must love it!
So my baby is due any week now! So excited! :) Hope to hear from you soon! Later!