Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Bleeding!

My poor Jarom! I just couldn't resist this photo since I had my camera right there! My boys often come in bleeding in a panic. I've finally learned to stay as calm as I can -but blood is something I don't do well! Brennen was kind and cleaned up inside while Josh scrubbed the porch outside. There is quite a hole in his elbow and we hope to avoid stitches. Oh, the joy of boys!

YOU WON'T BELIEVE!!! Just a few hours later he came in from the front yard and tore open his toe. He kicked the street, not the ball. The skin lifts completely off! This time he said it is the worst day of his life! He said he's going to die because it hurts so bad. A few minutes later he was begging to go back outside!

1 comment:

joni said...

Love the blood! The joys of having boys!