Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Talent Show

Thanks to Joni for taking Ben to play with Jocie Clancy so I could video the kids!
Cutest Chimney Sweep ever!
Jarom hammed it up and was the loudest one!

Josh played in a trio and did awesome!
My patriotic darling! Brooky amazed everyone with her beautiful rendition of God Bless America! She's never had training and I couldn't find any background music and she sang it acapella! She is incredible! Of course I had to make her a new bow to go with her new outfit! Why do I start those things late the night before?
The kids all decided to try out for the Brinton Talent Show! Brennen didn't make it with his comedy act with a friend. He was so bummed. It was so hard to be happy for the 3 who did make it when he was so sad! Over 70 kids tried out and only 16 made it in. It's hard to be a mom! Love my amazing kids!



1 comment:

joni said...

What a cute show! Love having Ben and Jocie is lost without him! Thanks for letting me have him!