Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My 35th Birthday!

November 16th, 2008


I feel so loved! That is my best memory of turning 35 years old! My family and friends spoiled me! I had "Girls Time" with my dear friends and an unexpected Deseret Book gift card after already getting unmentionables, Time Out for Couples (where we saw the Malan's), lunch out with a long time friend, dinner with my sweetheart at Anzio Landing (very romantic!), Coldstone, sweet gifts from my children, cheesecake from other dear friends and I just felt so loved for 2 weeks I got to celebrate. It was spread out because of life being so busy and Andrew's Homecoming. What fun! Thanks for making me feel so special! I don't mind being 35 when I feel so young.
With turning 35 I want to reflect on where I am at right now. I love my new attitude of learning to take care of myself a bit. I walk at the track when possible and am trying to eat more healthy. I'm following things I learned at Weight Watchers before Ben was born and hope to find myself healthier and a little less of me by next year. :) I must say though that I'm not ashamed of my 7 pregnancy body, just ready to do something about it and just decided to finally take time to pull it back in shape. There are days I want to cry about lost smaller sizes and then all I have to do is watch Ben for a while and it is all worth it. I'm learning to love the skin I'm in and enjoy the amazing things my body has allowed me to do. My back pain and occasional anxiety reminds me how fragile the line is and I am amazed at all my Mom has done with her chronic pain. I want to have many healthy years to play with my kids and watch them grow! They are so precious to me!
I feel so blessed to have the love and support of the most incredible man I've ever known. Wes is my rock and in him I see all that I want to become. Together we will be forever!
I am blessed!
I love my life!
I love my sweetheart and children!
I love my extended family and friends!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Happy belated birthday! Sorry we are so bad about remembering or doing things for birthdays! I hope it was happy!