Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Turkeys!

Brookly begged to hold Carson the whole time Sheppards's were here. Sweet Aunt Julie

The boy cousins unite!

Sweet girls - Kate and Elise



Love the Charlie Brown special set up.
What a wonderful time we had with cousins and family here for Thanksgiving! We played and ate, and ate and ate. The food was delicious and Lynnette's roll recipe wins again!
We have so much to be grateful for! I often look at where I'm at and think of all the places I wouldn't want to be and am amazed at how blessed I am! I know our Heavenly Father only gives us what we can handle. I feel that my greatest blessings are the family I have and the friends I get to associate with every day.
Hope you have a Happy Turkey Day!

Note to Self: More chocolate pie if I want any leftovers next year!



No comments: