Thursday, February 26, 2009

Josh's Priesthood Ordination

These are all the men who stood in with Josh for his ordination. Bishop Smithson also stood in.Garth, Grampy, Josh, Wes, Jeff and Kashi

Proud Parents

Josh was blessed to have so much of the family still here from the wedding to be able to attend his ordination.

Josh and Wes
Precious Moment
This is February 1, 2009. Joshua Brian Gardner's Ordination Day.
What a special day. Next week Josh will pass Sacrament for the first time as a Deacon. I can't express how proud I am (also Wes of course) and the true joy that comes from your son worthily taking upon himself the Priesthood of God. I know Josh will live up to his duties and responsibilities and take them very seriously. He is an amazing young man with so many talents and endless possibilities. I look forward to the day when he will enter the temple. I'm sure the tears will again flow as they did today.
Side note: I wasn't able to see him pass the first time on Feb. 8th because I was dizzy and sick but Wes got to be there. On Feb. 15th when I saw him pass for my first time, tears came as I treasured the moment. I love seeing him up there and his big brother, Dallin, helping him. That's what makes it all worth it.




2 comments:

joni said...

Congratulations to Josh! Great pictures Nicole!

Camie and JD said...

That is so crazy that he is that old! I love the pics