Friday, January 28, 2011

Catch Up

Why do I always feel I'm playing catch up? Whether it's this blog so I have something written down about our life and my funny kids so they have memories to laugh at later, or dishes, or laundry, or clutter, or cleaning, or cooking... Well, that list could just go on and on but it overwhelms me and you know what IT'S OK!! I am so blessed I will not complain about my life because I wouldn't change who we are or what we are striving to become and what it seems to take to get us there:) I blogged part of December and when Wes got home on Day 13 and I hadn't finished I felt guilty so guess what? I'm not gonna blog each day this time. Just when I get a minute. He already came home, had a wonderful Christmas and time together, left another 10 days and missed Josh's Cross country meet and a few other events and came home the 15th of Jan. and left again today on Josh's birthday for another 2 weeks or so! Man, it's hard to hold a job these days:) We feel incredibly blessed that his company gave him a good raise and an extra bit as a special bonus which they said was for the sacrifices we have to make. Wes thinks they felt bad they stopped paying for school. It won't cover school costs but helps.

No comments: