Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some September and October events

We went up to Anthem and stayed with Greg and Lynnette for General Conference and we had a great time! The kids loved these magnetic blocks and it entertained them through conference.
Lynnette and I took the kids to the park when the boys were at Priesthood and it was beautiful!
Brookly and Elise

Darling Carson


The football players
Brennen, Andrew, and Jarom



I love this picture of the crew!
Kate, Elise, Brookly, Ben, Jarom, Andrew, Brennen
Carson in front
Josh's Fall Concert for Band

Jarom and Ben's trophies for baseball



Josh made National Junior Honor Society!
What a wonderful accomplishment that shows how hard he works in school!


We aren't even to Halloween yet and there's so much to post. I seem to have such little time to update that there is always too much to say when I get here so I'm starting with the birthdays and hoping to at least post pics of events.

No comments: