Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blessings are Abundant!

Just wanted to say that we are so blessed! I have been feeling rather selfish lately as "I look at others with their lands and gold" and felt I needed to count my blessings to remember all I've been given.
1. The gospel that reminds me why it's all worth it
2. My sweet husband who strives with me to be worthy of our temple covenants and blessings
3. 6 amazing, incredible, talented, beautiful children who love me
4. A job that supports our family in these tough times
5. Wonderful family on both sides who love us and care about us
6. Friends who encircle me and lift me
7. A house big enough for our hooligans
8. A car big enough for our whole family to ride together places
9. Health to care for my little ones
10. Ability to read all I ever have time for and wealth of books to choose from
11. Beautiful music whether from my family or favorite CD's
So I couldn't stop at 10 and if I got into details I'd be here all day. I just needed a moment to reflect and remember. Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: